Pulsar was born in 1972 when they created the very first LED watch. Pulsar came around at a time when technology was growing rapidly and the latest discoveries were available at our fingertips. The brand stood out against its competitors during this time when they developed the first electronic digital watch which was unveiled in New York.
Pulsar was relaunched by the Seiko Watch Corporation who also own Seiko and Lorus, where they found a new success in the watch industry. Their goal was to create watches that would allow their customers to express their individuality through their watch designs. They wanted to create models that would fit in with everyday life but provide that little bit extra, something that would make them feel special and unique and this is carried through their ‘Tell it your way’ proposition.
- Pulsar Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch with Brown Leather Strap and Brown Dial PT3739X1 PulsarSpecial Price £44.99 RRP £150.00
- Pulsar Men's Solar Watch with Blue Dial an Stainless Steel Bracelet PX3209X1 PulsarSpecial Price £54.99 RRP £129.99
- Pulsar Mens Solar Powered Leather Strap Watch PX3165X1 PulsarSpecial Price £49.99 RRP £99.95
- Pulsar Mens Solar Watch with Blue Dial and Silver Strap PX3167X1 PulsarSpecial Price £49.99 RRP £99.95
- Pulsar Mens Watch PS9375X1 PulsarSpecial Price £39.99 RRP £89.95