The first Cath Kidston store was founded in 1993 selling vintage fabrics and quirky car boot sale finds. Cath soon decided that she wanted to start creating her own products and began selling vintage style floral ironing board covers and wallpaper prints, later expanding their range to include bags, accessories, homeware and watches.
Cath Kidston is renowned for its British influenced products and sold record levels of commemorative tea towels for the Royal Wedding. The much-loved brand is recognised for it’s signature prints - Stanley the dog, cowboys, roses and strawberries and their aim is to produce high quality products that bring a smile to your face. With over 200 stores world-wide and an extensive online presence, it’s no wonder that Cath Kidston is one of the most popular fashion watch brands around the globe.
- Cath Kidston Ladies British Birds Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet & Grey Dial CKL001RGM Cath KidstonSpecial Price £39.99 RRP £70.00
- Cath Kidston Ladies Watch with Floral Blue Dial and Black Strap CKL095GBM Cath KidstonSpecial Price £39.99 RRP £65.00
- Cath Kidston Ladies Watch with Grey Dial and Grey Floral Strap CKL092E Cath KidstonSpecial Price £24.99 RRP £49.99
- Cath Kidston Ladies Watch with Spray Flowers Dial and Navy Polka Dot Silicone Strap CKL024PU Cath KidstonSpecial Price £24.99 RRP £35.00
- Cath Kidston Sunshine Watch with Blue Dial and Blue Strap CKL081U Cath KidstonSpecial Price £29.99 RRP £55.00
- Ladies Cath Kidston Watch with Cream Dial and Cream Floral Strap CKL100WRG Cath KidstonSpecial Price £39.99 RRP £65.00