Items 1-12 of 21
- Limit Active Men's Stopwatch 5605 RRP £29.99 LimitSpecial Price £11.99 RRP £29.99
- Limit Classic Ladies Watch with White Dial and Grey Strap 6362 LimitSpecial Price £14.99 RRP £19.99
- Limit Classic Ladies White Dial Black Strap Dress Watch 6141 LimitSpecial Price £12.99 RRP £29.99
- Limit Ladies Classic Watch 6228 LimitSpecial Price £11.99 RRP £22.99
- Limit Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 6999 LimitSpecial Price £15.99 RRP £17.99
- Limit Ladies Gold Plated Watch with White Pearlescent Dial and Expanding Bracelet 60063 LimitSpecial Price £25.99 RRP £29.99
- Limit Ladies Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet 6030.01 LimitSpecial Price £23.99 RRP £29.99
- Limit Ladies Watch 5721 LimitSpecial Price £16.99 RRP £19.99
- Limit Ladies Watch 5722 Limit£19.99
- Limit Ladies Watch 6029 LimitSpecial Price £20.00 RRP £29.99
- Limit Ladies Watch 6142 LimitSpecial Price £12.99 RRP £29.99
Alfred Hirst founded the Limit watch brand in 1912 where the movement was carried in Switzerland and the watches were assembled in the Oldham headquarters. The first world war caused a switch in normal production where Alfred and his brothers began manufacturing optical instruments. In 1919, when the war was over, a brand new factory was built and the Limit brand became more popular than ever. As the company grew, Limit began manufacturing clocks, watches, jewellery and optical goods while employing over 500 people.
In 1963, the Limit brand was acquired by Time Products (UK) Ltd of London and was later moved to a larger, higher volume factory for production. In 2012, Limit celebrated 100 years of business and soon decided that it was time for a rebrand which was launched in 2016 with a brand new logo that was more recognisable and effective against other watchmakers. The watches now utilise a Japanese high precision quartz movement which provides greater accuracy and carries a two year guarantee for customer peace of mind.