Items 1-12 of 21
- Accurist Classic Ladies White Dial Gold Expanding Bracelet Watch 8167 AccuristSpecial Price £26.99 RRP £59.99
- Accurist Ladies Analogue Quartz Watch With Rose Gold Dial And Pink Leather Strap 8232 AccuristSpecial Price £32.99 RRP £79.99
- Accurist Ladies Analogue Quartz Watch With Silver Dial And Nude Leather Strap 8231 AccuristSpecial Price £49.99 RRP £79.99
- Accurist Ladies Analogue Watch With Stone Set Bracelet LB1507 AccuristSpecial Price £54.99 RRP £299.99
- Accurist Ladies Brown Dial Analogue Display Watch With Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB1457 AccuristSpecial Price £33.99 RRP £89.99
- Accurist Ladies Milanese Watch with Blue Dial and Silver Strap 8347 AccuristSpecial Price £44.99 RRP £79.99
- Accurist Ladies Milanese Watch with Rose Gold Dial and Silver Strap 8348 AccuristSpecial Price £49.99 RRP £84.99
- Accurist Ladies Mother of Pearl Dial Rose Gold Strap Watch 8030 AccuristSpecial Price £28.99 RRP £80.00
- Accurist Ladies Pink Dial Stainless Steel Dial Watch LB1520P AccuristSpecial Price £29.99 RRP £100.00
- Accurist Ladies Quartz Watch With Rose Gold Dial And Rose Gold Plated Bracelet 8187 AccuristSpecial Price £45.99 RRP £119.00
- Accurist Ladies Watch 8077 AccuristSpecial Price £39.99 RRP £100.00
- Accurist LB1660B Womens Gold Plated Black Mother Of Pearl Dial Stone Set Watch AccuristSpecial Price £33.99 RRP £149.99
Items 1-12 of 21
Asher & Rebecca Loftus established Accurist in 1946, with the aim of creating a brand which stood out against its competitors, was of extraordinary quality and would last a lifetime. The proudly British brand has developed trust with watch enthusiasts all over the world and has been acknowledged for its value, style, and reliability.
In 1987, Accurist became the first watch brand to receive the National Association of Goldsmiths award of excellence which recognised their hard work and contribution to the UK watch market. It was because of this, their innovative advertising campaigns and determination to conquer international markets that Accurist was chosen as the first and only watch brand to be linked with the Royal Observatory at Greenwich (home of Greenwich Mean Time) which officially records the world time. This amazing opportunity meant that the brand name was shown on the ‘Accurist Millennium Countdown Clock’ across television channels around the world to celebrate the new millennium.
Accurist have continued to provide an extensive range of stunning wristwear for both men and women for over 70 years and have a lot more to offer. The British company recently relaunched the brand under new ownership and a fresh management team who remain committed to the businesses original principles and hope to ensure Accurist remains one of the world’s most famous watch brands.