- Seiko Ladies Solar Watch with Blue Leather Strap SUP429P1 SeikoSpecial Price £169.99 RRP £250.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch SXDG93P1 SeikoSpecial Price £87.99 RRP £169.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet SFQ801P1 SeikoSpecial Price £124.99 RRP £210.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet SKK878P1 SeikoSpecial Price £289.99 RRP £500.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet SKK880P1 SeikoSpecial Price £279.99 RRP £460.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet SKK881P1 SeikoSpecial Price £279.99 RRP £430.00
- Seiko Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet SRZ472P1 SeikoSpecial Price £99.99 RRP £179.00
- Seiko Neo Classic Ladies Analogue Quartz Watch with Black Leather Strap SXDG98P1 SeikoSpecial Price £99.99 RRP £180.00
- Seiko Womens Solar Watch with Stainless Steel Strap SUT326P1 SeikoSpecial Price £159.99 RRP £259.00
Seiko began as a clock repair store in Tokyo in 1881, founded by the current CEO’s Great grandfather, the name derived from ‘Seikosha’ or ‘House of precision'. With a purpose to pursue watchmaking excellence, Seiko has grown into a global timekeeping presence. Renowned for horological innovation with a stream of world firsts including the first TV watches, Seiko created the first ever quartz watch in 1969. Seiko timepieces deliver precisely beautiful Japanese aesthetics, brought to life through total in-house manufacture.
Seiko 5 Sports
For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value that have endeared it to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with the creation of a new design and a broad new collection, this much loved timepiece is re-born. Welcome to the new Seiko 5 Sports, a collection with all the same values but a fresh new look.